- Probate & Estate Administration
- Life Care Planning
- VA Benefits & Planning
- VA AID & Attendance
- Long Term Care Planning
- Legal Documents
Misty grew up in Western Kentucky, where her Father was a Methodist minister serving multiple churches throughout the Jackson Purchase area of the state. As part of the pastoral family, they spent a great deal of time on senior ministries, including nursing home outreach.
In 1997, Misty was chosen to be a Governor's Scholar based on her academic excellence. In the summer of 1997, she developed a volunteer outreach at a nursing home in Northern Kentucky. She volunteered her time to be with the elderly residents, providing companionship and assistance.
Misty's appreciation for public service has continued in her law practice. She began by serving the indigent as a Public Defender for ten years. Now, it is her pleasure to serve and assist her older clients and their families.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- LL.M. - 2017
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- Juris Doctor - 2001
- Murray State University
- B.A. - 1998
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Kentucky, 2001
- Selected by the Louisville Bar Association to receive the Frank Haddad Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2005
Current Employment Position
- Louisville Metro Public Defender, Capital Division, 2008 to 2011
- General Trial Division, 2001 to 2008