Providing A Personal Touch In Elder Law For Almost 20 Years
If you are a senior citizen or the family member of a senior citizen, you may have many questions about issues like long-term care and estate planning. At Kentucky ElderLaw, PLLC, our compassionate attorneys can provide the guidance that you need.
We have nearly 20 years’ experience helping clients in Kentucky and Indiana plan their futures with confidence. Because our law firm practices elder law only, we have a thorough knowledge of the legal issues that you and your family face, including:
- Life-care planning
- Long-term care
- Estate planning
- Estate administration and probate
- Veterans’ Affairs, including benefits
- Medicaid planning
Our team members have a deep personal devotion to elder law. Many at our firm turned to elder law after their own experiences caring for an aging family member, witnessing the unfair treatment of the elderly or volunteering with senior citizens. We understand firsthand what you are going through. When you need legal assistance, Kentucky ElderLaw, PLLC, is here for you.
Learn more about us:
- Neil Aboulhosn
- John Dotson
- Shelley Dowell
- Bernard Faller
- Kelly Gannott
- Sheldon Haden
- Misty Clark Vantrease
Our Place In The Community
The majority of our attorneys were born and raised in the Bluegrass State and actively participate in the community by teaching elder law in various forums. We have earned numerous accolades from our local peers, including:
- Designated “The Face of Elder Law” by Louisville Magazine, 2016, 2017, and 2019
- Founding attorney Misty Clark Vantrease named Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2015 and 2016
- Attorney John Dotson named one of 20 People to Know in Aging Care by Business First, 2016
- Selection by peers in Louisville Magazine as top elder law attorneys
- Kentucky’s Top Rated Lawyers 2012 and 2013, as published by The Wall Street Journal
- Louisville Bar Association’s Frank Haddad Outstanding Young Lawyer Award to Misty Clark Vantrease, 2005
You can also read what our local clients have said about us.
Start The Conversation In A Free Consultation
Your first consultation with Kentucky ElderLaw, PLLC, is free, so you have nothing to lose by contacting us to talk. Contact our office in Louisville by calling 502-581-1111, or call our Bowling Green location at 270-467-0002. You can also send us an email.