As a first-year law student, Caitlin participated in document clinics with nursing home residents to ensure they had basic legal documents in place, like Powers of Attorney and Living Wills. She continued to assist the elderly, and their loving families, throughout law school. Caitlin was a legal extern with the Appalachian Citizens Law Center and Appalachian Research and Defense Fund of Kentucky, where she helped elderly Kentuckians seek black lung and SSDI benefits. Also, Caitlin was the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Animal and Environmental Law, a pupil member of the Brandeis Inn of Court, Vice President of the Appalachian Law Caucus.
In her free time, Caitlin enjoys cycling, watching cooking shows, and spending time with her friends.
As an Associate Attorney at Kentucky ElderLaw, Caitlin continues lending a helping hand to families in need across the Commonwealth.
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- Juris Doctor - 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Louisville College of Business, Louisville, Kentucky
- B.S.B.A. - 2017
- Honors: Honors Scholar
- Kentucky, 2020
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Member of the Young Professionals Association of Louisville
- Vice President of the University of Louisville College of Business Alumni Council
- Law Clerk - Kentucky ElderLaw, PLLC, Louisville, Kentucky
- Litigation Intern - AARP Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- Equal Justice Works Summer Legal Corp Student Fellow - Legal Aid of the Bluegrass, Covington, Kentucky